I'm Engaged!!!!!
I figure everyone is dying for the story so here it goes!!
I took Eric to view the local fireworks and now my life is forever changed. I kept telling him how much I loved these fireworks more than the ones on the National Mall and now its even better. We watched them with my family and a bunch of my friends in one of the best spots ever and he asked with all those people watching and everything. I leaned over after they were over and asked him if he liked the fireworks show. He said yes but he liked this one better and pulled out a beautiful ring (white gold band, single solitaire, princess cut) and asked me if I would marry him. I said yes immediately and my friend Michelle French was snapping pictures as I put the ring on. I was overwhelmed and still am to say the least. I literally wanted to cry tears of joy and shock but I actually kept composure...... OK I was a little shocked and my head was spinning but I have never been so happy. I was immediately bombarded with congratulations and hugs. Its been kinda fun showing off my ring and my happy smile. I don't think anyone has ever seen me this happy and to tell the truth I never have been. I love Eric and I am so excited to start this new phase of our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment