Friday, April 6, 2012

Trying to Decide if I Can Keep a Blog

I have never been much of a blogger. I am really bad at the whole "I want everyone to know what I think about things" existence of a blog. I really think its because I don't have much going on in my life. I'm not pregnant, I don't have kids doing crazy things, and Eric and I are not social people. We sit at home most evenings and watch Netflix or play games. Who wants to know about those things????

I did decide though that I need to start keeping some sort of digital journal or blog because everything is online and the internet is a great resource for preserving history for future generations. Looking at blogging as a form of journaling has made the idea seem a bit easier to manage. This means that I must dedicated myself to submitting an entry once a week at a minimum. This way I will have something to show my children in the future other than old journals of all the people I liked and disliked through grade school.

So for all those who are part of my life on a constant basis... BE AFRAID... I will be analyzing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment